What skills, attributes and experience do managers require when working across the globe? According to a recent report in the Harvard Business Review, effective International Business Managers command what is termed a ‘Global Mindset’. Read More
Category Archives: Research
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
ResearchGlobal Mindset Business School performance parameters developing a strategy International Business bounded rationality. Cultural Intelligence mba rankings financial times National global mba management sciences constitution gamification architecture project cost estimates game elements algorithmic processes human rights Statistics World View Harvard Business Review society game architecture game strategy
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management