What skills, attributes and experience do managers require when working across the globe? According to a recent report in the Harvard Business Review, effective International Business Managers command what is termed a ‘Global Mindset’. Read More
Category Archives: Featured
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchmba rankings algorithmic processes hans rosling Management Science theoretical social-capital game elements project management academics higher education research Global Mindset game architecture Business Harvard Business Review global internet usage Education bill gates playing the game constitution project monitoring Coleman Bourdieu. performance parameters British Universities
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP