Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchacademics mmogs game elements University hans rosling human rights Management Marcus Brody collaborative research grande ecole World View developing a strategy Global Mindset project management constitution management sciences Business School International Business International gamification global internet usage cost estimates financial times National algorithmic processes
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management