HEC Paris is one of France’s most highly rated Grandes Ecoles. The Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2010 ranks HEC Paris at number 18 with a climb of 11 places from the previous year. HEC Paris’ student intake attracts France’s top executives, and guest speakers at the Grande Ecole have ranged from Bill Gates to former President of France, Valéry Giscard d’Estaing. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchbill gates academics mba rankings mmogs researchers Harvard Harvard Business Review University game strategy work breakdown structure game developers British Universities Bourdieu. Psychological Capital International Business Global Mindset project monitoring hans rosling developing a strategy karolinska institutet HEC Paris bounded rationality. global mba society Marcus Brody
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management