“We identify key theoretical developments in international managerial decision-making research, synthesize how they have been employed, and discuss contributions that may emerge as researchers devote increased attention to bounded rationality.” Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchacademics Harvard Business Review human rights Intellectual Capital game architecture National University global mba developing a strategy project monitoring Statistics game elements global internet usage International bill gates hans rosling grande ecole Coleman social-capital British Universities mmogs theoretical constitution Global Mindset Bourdieu.
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP