There is a fundamental expectation when immersed in an MMOG and learning the rules in the hope of mastering the strategy necessary to defeat key obstacles. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchcost estimates National financial times business engagement Marcus Brody work breakdown structure bounded rationality. researchers performance parameters collaborative research global mba global internet usage game developers decision-making academics Harvard theoretical gamification University project monitoring developing a strategy game strategy Business School Management management sciences
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management