There is a fundamental expectation when immersed in an MMOG and learning the rules in the hope of mastering the strategy necessary to defeat key obstacles. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
ResearchColeman bounded rationality. Management University mmogs developing a strategy Business School business engagement management sciences playing the game human rights project monitoring decision-making Science International International Business Business performance parameters bill gates cost estimates global internet usage algorithmic processes constitution Global Mindset Research
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management