What skills, attributes and experience do managers require when working across the globe? According to a recent report in the Harvard Business Review, effective International Business Managers command what is termed a ‘Global Mindset’. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchresearchers Education developing a strategy business engagement Psychological Capital mba rankings theoretical global internet usage Management academics gamification architecture project constitution financial times University Harvard Coleman Research grande ecole bill gates Cultural Intelligence society karolinska institutet performance parameters cost estimates
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP