What skills, attributes and experience do managers require when working across the globe? According to a recent report in the Harvard Business Review, effective International Business Managers command what is termed a ‘Global Mindset’. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
ResearchInternational gamification bill gates developing a strategy Cultural Intelligence collaborative research human rights business engagement Coleman social-capital theoretical performance parameters game elements Intellectual Capital decision-making mba rankings British Universities constitution Harvard project management Global Mindset researchers National work breakdown structure cost estimates
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management