Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchhigher education research management sciences Coleman project management Harvard hans rosling bill gates performance parameters human rights project monitoring International Business gamification architecture project Intellectual Capital Cultural Intelligence University Science mmogs National game elements social-capital work breakdown structure Marcus Brody theoretical researchers
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management