“National constitutions, which are in many cases revised frequently, provide a reliable sense of which rights are important or relevant to particular societies. Rights are included in almost every constitution and have been for over two hundred years.” Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchfinancial times mmogs constitution social-capital performance parameters business engagement Management society gamification theoretical game developers academics HEC Paris global mba global internet usage karolinska institutet project management International game strategy game elements Research Harvard Harvard Business Review Science hans rosling
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP