There is a fundamental expectation when immersed in an MMOG and learning the rules in the hope of mastering the strategy necessary to defeat key obstacles. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
ResearchHEC Paris Harvard hans rosling mmogs collaborative research World View global internet usage cost estimates game architecture work breakdown structure social-capital Intellectual Capital theoretical society decision-making architecture project Marcus Brody International Business Statistics higher education research management sciences project monitoring Science bounded rationality. Business
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP