What skills, attributes and experience do managers require when working across the globe? According to a recent report in the Harvard Business Review, effective International Business Managers command what is termed a ‘Global Mindset’. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
ResearchWorld View karolinska institutet performance parameters game strategy playing the game project monitoring game architecture business engagement theoretical mmogs society work breakdown structure Harvard Business Review Business School decision-making management sciences Bourdieu. Marcus Brody financial times mba rankings Harvard Coleman International Education Psychological Capital
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management