“We identify key theoretical developments in international managerial decision-making research, synthesize how they have been employed, and discuss contributions that may emerge as researchers devote increased attention to bounded rationality.” Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchproject monitoring hans rosling cost estimates social-capital Statistics architecture project management sciences human rights game developers developing a strategy bill gates International Business Intellectual Capital Coleman decision-making playing the game Psychological Capital researchers Business School game elements business engagement International game architecture theoretical global mba
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management