“National constitutions, which are in many cases revised frequently, provide a reliable sense of which rights are important or relevant to particular societies. Rights are included in almost every constitution and have been for over two hundred years.” Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchtheoretical performance parameters society Business game developers social-capital karolinska institutet global mba global internet usage Bourdieu. architecture project project management Science HEC Paris higher education research National grande ecole mmogs business engagement University developing a strategy Intellectual Capital management sciences algorithmic processes academics
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management