“We identify key theoretical developments in international managerial decision-making research, synthesize how they have been employed, and discuss contributions that may emerge as researchers devote increased attention to bounded rationality.” Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
Researchmmogs society grande ecole performance parameters theoretical game architecture Coleman hans rosling financial times British Universities bounded rationality. Research cost estimates National Education decision-making Statistics architecture project human rights project monitoring global mba International game elements gamification business engagement
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management