“We identify key theoretical developments in international managerial decision-making research, synthesize how they have been employed, and discuss contributions that may emerge as researchers devote increased attention to bounded rationality.” Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
ResearchNational International Business game developers Science developing a strategy academics decision-making International theoretical game strategy researchers Intellectual Capital Coleman Management Business School mba rankings society Business work breakdown structure Bourdieu. grande ecole gamification karolinska institutet project management Cultural Intelligence
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP