There is a fundamental expectation when immersed in an MMOG and learning the rules in the hope of mastering the strategy necessary to defeat key obstacles. Read More
Sorry, this feed is currently unavailable or does not exists anymore.
ResearchHEC Paris bounded rationality. International higher education research Harvard Business Review World View game developers social-capital Management University constitution game strategy business engagement hans rosling decision-making game elements project management Business School developing a strategy Bourdieu. National Harvard algorithmic processes global internet usage work breakdown structure
- Making It Overseas: Why You Need to Have Cultural Capital & a Global Mindset | Harvard Business Review
- HEC Paris Specialises in Education & Management Sciences Research
- Managerial Decision-Making in International Business: A Forty Five Year Retrospective
- The Statistical Power of Professor Hans Rosling’s Gapminder.org
- Research is developing its capital with British Universities increasingly contributing to Business activities
- How Do International Human Rights Treaties Affect the Design of National Constitutions?
- Gamification as a Process #GaaP
- Applying Game Architecture to Project Management